Thursday, December 25, 2008

Signs of the Times

Yo. This is something I wrote earlier this year. So many people think that we are living in the Age of Aquarius - It's actually Pisces, cousin. It's a trip (all my Christian heads), check out the pope's hat, what's Jesus' sign (fish), his people were fishermen...check your history and try to overstand the meaning in my words. Christians are Sun Worshipers (do the research). Peace to my Freethinkers.


So, this is the Fish Age - Pisces,
the essence of pretentious aquatic-might-be's.
Close to the end but far from full sight, see?
60's folk has me thinking Aquarius but..not yet,
Land Mariners gilled from head to heel is the ideal theme
at least until this thing aligns 2012,
With 20/20 hindsight
and many, many mind's right
like, "I AM THE LIGHT",
footprints in the sand and follow them size 5's
On the 3rd day I rise, recognize, realize, analyze
like I am my eyes and life is my body
like it's all godly
got me throwin up signs of the times,
dry heaving west side, peace, and 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up,
Even though 'dumb down' sums up our overall attributes, attitudes,
and sumn's up with Blessings and Gratitudes;
On some almost non-existent - unless it's in my best interest investments.
Lessons with loaves of bread and 2 fish,
switched out like 'Pharoahe, let my people go'
An Earth cleanse on this human hiccup
assumin' a stitch up can heal heal the whole deal,
mix up and shuffle of thinking, thought, faith and whatnot.
Meanwhile, preparation stepped in the door, said it before,
Never have we not known, like never no more.
And knowing is half the battle
Times the square root of what we're about to know.
Set it off Mind-Spin.
Phenomenal Wise Men..Stars for a proper Sun Worship.
Surprisin' if your not hip to the direction your prodigal SON will rise in.
Sight beyond sight like all eyes in alignment.
'Never Despise Men'
Standing vertical on the horizon
on an Easterly Sunday sunrise and...
I'm still not lost
Just making new maps minus legends
replacing a compass rose with a compass cactus,
re-directional tactics/never ass-backwards
On some - go north, south, east AND west young man
A new dimensional hustle
as party people up, jump, bustle and usher in a new beginning
like it's something 99 A.D.
I mean B.C.
P.H.D on MSNBC says it's B.C.E. (LOL)
Dude from P.E. wore the clock so YOU could know the time,
Well? Julian, Gregorian, Mayan or Islamic assignment??
Perfect timin'. Cuz I was 2 seconds from losin' my mind
And I'M the one rhymin'.
Signs of the Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment